Friday, July 25, 2008

My Granny...


My sweet Granny has been diagnosed with lung cancer that has spread to various parts of her body, including her lymph nodes. There are various other things wrong with her, but this is the most major issue we are facing at the moment. She will be hospitalized several more days, then moved to a nursing home. No heroic measures are being taken in treating the cancer, they are just going to keep her comfortable, as is possible.

"I am going to prepare a place for you, so that when I come again, I will receive you unto myself; so that where I am, there you may be also." John 14:3

2 comments:

kristinleighkelly said...

I am so sad and sorry, We will keep her in our prayers.

Kimmy said...

... i'm so sorry to hear this news... I will be praying for you all... ~ kim