Thursday, July 24, 2008

Flower girl preview...


E tried on her flower girl dress this weekend for Alan and Lucy's wedding. Lucy was in town for the bridal shower of another friend, so she stayed with us Saturday night, and she wanted to see sweet E in her wedding attire. We purchased the dress on clearance after Christmas last year, because the look matched the wedding theme so well...the challenge? Trying to figure out the right size! I'm glad I selected the 4T for two-year-old-E! This dress seems to run small. It looks fine now, but is a tiny bit big. It'll be just perfect by the wedding in November!


What a cutie! Between E's dress, Ben's tux and my bridesmaid dress, I'm thinking we're going to nab some swanky family photos!

4 comments:

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

What a cutie pie! You couldn't have made a dress to better match the invitation on your fridge!

I can't wait to see those swanky photos - because after all you are such swanky people!

Marc & Amy said...

Soooo cute!!

R said...

oh my...that dress is gor-GEOUS! Can't wait to see the photos from the wedding.

I know what you mean...planning ahead for kids' clothes is a challenge!

Kimmy said...

precious... I know what you mean... Emma was fitted for a flower girl dress in January for a May wedding... it was a little short but it worked out! ~ kim