Saturday, December 8, 2007

Traditions: Christmas Decor...




Last year when E was a tiny baby, I completed a project that's been years in the making...I finished the nativity tree skirt I'd been working on for over five years. It's such a joy to use this tree skirt for the second year in a row...the start of a beautiful family tradition. My parents still use the felt tree skirt my mom made when I was small, and now we have a special tree skirt, too....such a neat thing to weave into family memories!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

5 years! I know those things take a ton of time to complete... that is absolutely beautiful... if I start one now that means Hudson would be 10 before I completed it... (o: What an incredible tradition... I love it. It's really beautiful... ~ kim

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's beautiful! How very special!