Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Engaged!

We're taking a break from the holiday traditions posts to say CONGRATULATIONS to hubby's sister Lucy and her fiance Alan. On Monday afternoon, Alan asked Lucy to marry him!!!!!!!! (Complete with big ol' ring, down on one knee, candles, the whole bit -- you go, Alan...)

He unknowingly proposed to Lucy on the same date in December that B proposed to me....how's THAT for a holiday tradition!?

We're looking forward to all of the festivities to come! And I finally get a brother! Welcome to the family, Alan! I love you, Lu! Wahoooooo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like only yesterday Lucy was born. I'm glad Ben found such a great gal to share his life with. I just want you to know I enjoy the Crawford Blog when I have a chance to look at it. Thanks! Vicki