Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIF!


It's been a good, busy week....I've been working on a couple of freelance projects that are interesting...my sweet baby has revolutionized our home with her mobility (I am still astonished that she is such a big girl and almost one!)...I had lunch with a former co-worker today whom I always love meeting with...a dear family friend (whom we also affectionately refer to as "E"...would that be "little E" for the baby and "big E" for the friend? Maybe not...)...anyway, she shared the news that she is pregnant with their second child and due in October...very exciting! The weather has been beautiful...Our E has resumed sleeping through the night.....we have some fun plans this weekend....just a good, busy week!

1 comment:

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

Sleeping through the night is the best gift ever!