Thursday, April 12, 2007

I am thankful for....

Yesterday was a rough day around here, and we were all very tired at bedtime last night.

When I woke up this morning, I thanked God for several small blessings:

-My daughter slept through the night without making a sound

-I also slept through the night, without waking wondering about my daughter, or hearing the newspaper man throwing the paper against the front door or worrying about a million random things

-The sun woke me up this morning instead of an alarm, a crying baby, or a moment of panic. It was a great way to wake up!

-Immediately after waking, I smelled coffee brewing - I love coffee makers with timers!

3 comments:

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

I second the waking to a crying baby feeling. Ethan thinks that 5 a.m. is a good wake-up time for this week. I'm more of an "as the sun comes up" waker!

God bless caffine drinks!

Philip Heath said...

Ben Franklin once said, "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." While I absolutely agree, I think the same could also be said for coffee!

Anonymous said...

Which begs the question....Do we need 2 coffee pots with timers? Perhaps another Gevalia membership would help. I love you B