Sunday, April 22, 2007

Girls of all ages appreciate a good shoe sale...


It was a rough night around here last night. Yesterday, we had fun shopping at the Allen Outlet Mall with my mom. E was such a trooper...she did great in the stroller, ate all of her lunch (so much in fact, that she ate all of the food and snacks I brought with me, and finished almost all of both sippy cups!) We had a great time, found some great bargains and enjoyed the beautiful weather. But last night, my poor girl had a hard time going to bed....she had a sad tummy for some reason. Then she woke again at 2 a.m., and I was up with her for several hours trying to get her resettled. She and I missed church this morning -- which I hate. It was our first time to miss since she's been BORN! But she was just too tired, and I wasn't feeling so hot either.


Nevertheless, my sweet girl found the most recent Rack Room Shoes ad interesting. She's already got an eye for a bargain!

1 comment:

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

My kind of girl! Go straight for the shoes - never look back!

Hope to see you guys on Sunday - Give E a kiss from us!