Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...

It doesn't quite feel like my birthday this year, but I suppose that's what happens as you get older....and when you have children! My sweet husband made one of my favorite kinds of coffee this morning (FogLifter...no explanation needed)...AND my dear girlfriend Amy is dropping by soon with a Starbucks - so I will be well caffeinated! She and I have always joked that Starbucks should deliver....hm...there could be something to that!
(Also, happy birthday to my friend Stacey. How cool is it to have a friend that has the same birthday as you do?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so right! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! And, thank you for my birthday card!

Kimmy said...

it's been a while since I've been on your blog... I had a lot to catch up on! Good stuff...! And Happy late Birthday...! ~Kim