Saturday, April 28, 2007

Big girl carseat


Boo hoo hoo! My little girl is growing up WAY too fast.

Today, we installed her "big girl" carseat -- a Cosco Alpha Omega --which was highly recommended by many friends. Of course, I am nutty enough, that I picked a pattern/fabric that matches my Acura MDX's interior. (A little OCD? Nah, just particular!)

I can't wait to see what E thinks of the forward facing seat. She's never had problems riding in this car, but this will be a whole new experience - for everyone!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I can't wait to hear about how E does turned around... mine LOVED it - their whole expression was like, "wow, it's a new world!" ~ Kim

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

So picking out a carseat to match your car's interior is weird? Man, just when I was beginning to think that I was a normal human being... :)