Thursday, June 14, 2007

Purple crayon...


Doesn't E look like an art pro in this photo? I'm not sure how we got this shot....we've introduced her to Crayons a few times....but to see her holding it fairly correctly -- and in her left hand -- is not anywhere close to what usually happens when she sees Crayons and paper! E is definitely a right-handed girl, much to my chagrin! I wanted her to be a lefty like me! But she eats solely with her right hand and does most other things right-handed too. And she thinks Crayons are to nibble on....we keep telling her "don't eat it, draw with it!" We'll get there eventually! :-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

that face is just great! so cute. don't worry... my princess still doesn't always hold the crayon right, but she is definitely a lefty! not sure where that came from?! :) just wait til e discovers how to unwrap the crayons... that provides great entertainment and SUCH a MESS!