Saturday, June 2, 2007

Out of the mouths of babes....

Last night E and I were reading My Bible Storybook, a birthday present given to E by our dear friend Caroline. We were going through the Bible stories and I was telling E about Adam, Eve, Jonah and other stories in the book. E seemed especially captivated by the pages depicting Daniel and the lion's den. I kept telling her "Daniel" and "lion". Finally, she said "aniel?" I thought it might have been a fluke...but she kept flipping through the book and every time she hit that page, she said "aniel?". Again this morning, she pulled the book out of her "book box" and opened to that page, saying "aniel?"....Wow, she amazes me every day!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

train up a child in the way she should go... such a great mom! ~ Kim

Kimmy said...

btw - I tagged you... (o; ~ Kim