Friday, June 1, 2007

Anything to entertain the baby....

This morning, I spent a good deal of time installing safety latches on the bottom cabinets in our kitchen. It should have been done before now, but well....yeah. You know how these things go sometimes. I was tired of chasing E out of the kitchen a million times a day -- and fearing for the safety of the contents of our china cabinet....so I set to work.

E thought the pounding and installation were very entertaining....she was banging on the cabinet doors with her hands - such a helper! It was also fun to see Mommy crawling all around on the floor, so she helped by climbing my back, crawling into my lap, tugging on my shirt -- again, so helpful!....and she also tried to filch the screwdriver and hammer for her own amusement. I did not let her, of course.....

The things we do to entertain our children....or, more accurately, to keep them safe! :-)

No comments: