Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Foodie baby...

Today I had lunch with a gal that I used to work with....we always have such fun catching up and visiting. And I get to revisit the fun, great restaurants that are in walking distance of my hip, urban former office!

Today we visited a great place called Sidewalk Cafe. They have all kinds of great soups, salads and sandwiches, but they also have wonderful Greek food. Leah and I both ordered the Mediterranean platter: dolmas, falafel, tabouleh, hummus, baba ghanoush and pita bread.

I'd brought a separate lunch for E to eat. After she had her yogurt and some of her chicken pieces, she started pointing to my plate....she proceeded to eat almost an entire piece of falafel and a lot of my hummus.

That's my foodie baby! Hubby is so proud!

2 comments:

kristinleighkelly said...

Yum, I remember going there with you. We do need to hook up. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Also, Happy Birthday--I know it is this month.

klk

R said...

I had the roasted red pepper hummus at Jason's Deli last night. Not a gourmet place for sure, but it was yum-MY! :0)