Saturday, April 12, 2008

Call me crazy...

I'm trying to work on a scrapbook of E's "firsts"....first steps, first sips out of a straw, first pizza ... you get the idea. I bought the cutest scrapbook kit on sale (with a coupon) and have been having fun looking at the cute papers, stickers and photo corners and dreaming of how cute the whole thing will turn out.


But when I finally ordered all of the photos I needed for the project, and then tried to lay it all out - on the bedroom floor - I started getting a bit overwhelmed. How do people do this all the time? I can barely get photos into the little albums with sleeves with the tiny lines to write a few notes!

A happy note - after inital panic, this project is going very well....but I have decided that scrapbooking can be very overwhelming....but also very addictive! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special scrapbook this will be! I'm so behind on albums/scrapbooks! I need to get busy! I'm overwhelmed with the thousands of photos on my hard drive! Eek!

R said...

I struggle with the same thing...my perfectionism paralyzes me! Then I end up just not doing it at all. But I think about how cool it would have been to me if my mom had done one, so that motivates me.