Monday, April 21, 2008

Birthday fun...

We had a fun, family weekend, celebrating my birthday in a variety of ways...
...hubby and I enjoyed a great bottle of wine we'd been saving from our trip to Oregon's wine country several years ago
...hubby gave me a great food processor...now maybe I'll cook like the chefs I like to watch on the TV cooking shows!
...E drew me a beautiful picture in the card she gave me
...on Saturday we ran errands as a family, crossing several things off "the list," but also having some family time together
...Sunday we had a great steak lunch at my parents' house - always a fun treat!
...and just to stretch the celebration out one more day....a dear friend is bringing Chinese over tonight for dinner
When I was little, I always managed to stretch my bday celebration out to about a full week - seems like I am getting close this year, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great birthday weekend celebration! Love that photo of you and Elizabeth...so sweet!

R said...

Very pretty ladies! Your makeup always looks so freshly applied. :0)