Monday, January 28, 2008

Future politician?...

Yesterday morning at breakfast, I was telling E that we were going to get ready to go to church.

She said... "to chu..ch?"

And I asked her..."What do we do at church?" (I was hoping she'd say 'prayers'...a new word for her....a side note: we call her 'the prayer police'....if we forget to bless our meal, she definitely reminds us...'prayers, mama!')

At any rate, instead of saying 'prayers', she held out her right hand, grabbed my right hand, and shook hands with me! Apparently her current impression of church is shaking hands with the pastors and other friends when we walk in -- something she's just recently mastered!

And of course, yesterday, she shook hands like a little pro, and was smiling and waving at everyone!

She's such a little mess! But a cute mess!

No comments: