Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A few of my favorite things....

You know those simple little things that are a part of your every day life that you just can't imagine life without? Those wonderful little things that you adore...the love of which just makes you who YOU are?

For me, the list is endless....but a few of my current faves?

This wonderful gingerbread cleaner, which hubby picked up for me...

This adorable V*ra Bradley backpack, which sis in law picked up for me for Christmas...

And this heavenly chocolate, which hubby tucked in my Christmas stocking...YUM!

What are a few of your favorite things????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you know my top favorite things before I even write them!
1. A warm cup of Mystic Chai tea - a daily treat and "pick me up."
2. M&Ms. couldn't ever have enough! :)
3. My bluetooth.
4. Clorox wipes. :)