Friday, June 13, 2008

Budding artist...



E had her first experience with playdough this week. My dear friend Amy warns me that I may never get dropped pieces out of the grout between my kitchen tile....but oh well...E loves it!


The pink snowman is my creation...the little object in sweet E's hands is a "nose" according to her. Hubby was very adept at rolling the dough into ropes and making letters, shapes and more.


Having a toddler allows you to revisit so many fun family toys! We may have more playdough nights in our future! :-)

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Playdough... we LOVE that stuff! H & E can play with it for an hour... I finally gave up on keeping it neat and not getting the colors mixed up b/c they have so much fun with it. I have to wait about an hour after they are done and sweep the floor where the bits and pieces that have dropped have dried... it's a MESS but it keeps their attention and they use their imaginations! So fun! ~ kim