Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bookworms...


Last week, Nate and Claire came over to play. Their mommy, Amy, is one of my "oldest" friends - we have known each other almost as long as I've known my best friend, Jenn. Amy is my daily mommy "sanity check"...we talk by cell phone several times a day. If someone were to listen in on our conversations, they'd find they're nothing earth-shaking...just good simple mommy friendship..."what's for dinner at your house?"..."did everyone sleep last night?"..."how would you handle this?"..."do you have a recipe for..."...


It's a neat, fun blessing to see our kids play together...they're growing so fast, and are becoming great friends! I snapped this picture when all of the kids plopped down after much playing and all decided to read books at the same time...too cute!

No comments: