Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tag, you're it...

Jennifer tagged me, so now it's my turn to tell a little about myself...

What I was doing 10 years ago?
I'd just started my "new, big PR agency job" and thought I was pretty cool. I still lived with my parents, as I was saving money for an apartment....and trying to find one I could afford!

5 Things on my To Do List
Catch up on my photo albums and scrapbooking
Sort my daughter's closet, going through our stash of the next biggest sizes
Finish the (never-ending) freelance project I am working on
Make my menu for Easter lunch
Work on a PR project for our church

My Favorite Snacks
M&Ms - dark or mint
Trail mix or granola
Hot tea or Chai tea

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Give much money to our church
Give much money to our church's school
Make sure E's college, wedding, braces etc were paid for!
Pay off my parent's house
Pay off my house! Or move into a bigger one!

3 Bad Habits
Picking at my fingernails
Snacking!
Micromanaging: my life, my work, my finances....and more!

5 Places I have Lived
Plano - my parents' home
Denton - my dorm room
Denton - my apartment
Plano - my apartment with dear friend Hope, then with hubby
Plano - our home!

5 Jobs I have had
Sales clerk at a children's products store -
where I had to dress up like the store mascot H*llo Kitty
Sales clerk at a jewelry store
Sales clerk at a candle store
Sales clerk at a bath products store
Public Relations Account Supervisor (and all of the titles leading up to that)

Let's see....I'll tag Kim, Lucy and Christy.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Hey! I see that I've been tagged... I better get busy! ~ kim