Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sisters Shoebox Swap

For a few years now, I've loved reading this blog and this blog. So when they asked for folks to participate in their Sisters Shoebox Swap this year, I knew I wanted to give it a try.

My task? Fill a shoebox with items that fit the theme "Merry!" and bless my assigned "sister" with the goodies. I had such fun reading the profile for my "sister" Angie and gathering goodies for her:


Since an uneven number of "sisters" signed up for the swap, I was part of a three-way-swap. Normally, Angie would have sent a box back to me, but instead, I received a box from With All That I've Been Given blogger Carrie. Oh, what fun! She even included a little treat for E!









Thank you, Carrie and Monica, for the ministry and encouragement that your blogs provide. And thanks for the fun opportunity to participate in this swap! I definitely hope to do it again next year!

3 comments:

*carrie* said...

Glad you joined us for the swap, Amy. Enjoyed seeing the pic of E! MERRY Christmas. =)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

What fun goodies! I loved opening my gifts from my "sister" too. These swaps are the best out there!

Monica Wilkinson said...

Thanks for joining the swapping fun! Merry Christmas! :)