Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Daily...



My dear friend Kim has again challenged me to post each day in December. I have loved blogging the last two years about our family traditions, favorite recipes and family fun...so I'm going to give it a shot again! (And, let's just say, thank heavens for Blogger's ability to pre-schedule posts! :-) A busy girl's best friend!)

Thanks, Kim, for the fun challenge!

Friends, do you want to join me? (Hey, who cares if you're reading this a few days after December 1, or even if you can't join in each day...take a gander at blogging about your own Christmas traditions and fun....join us!)

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I was actually thinking about doing December daily with you. I'm waiting on my camera battery to re-charge. :o)

Kimmy said...

It's so much more fun with friends!!!!!! You're the best... can't wait to see your Dec Dailies! ~ kim