Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Preschool preview...




On Monday, E got to visit her three-year-old preschool classroom for an hour, meet her new classmates, spend time with her wonderful teacher and get a feel for what preschool is going to be like. (This after her having a crying fit because she didn't want to leave the house yesterday morning....she wanted to stay home in her jammies and watch Sesame Street....hey, so did I, but you didn't see me crying!...)
Needless to say, after she got to the classroom, she had a BLAST! Her class this year is three other little girls besides herself - all very girlie girls and all very advanced for their age. It's going to be a fun year! The real "big day" is Thursday....I am sure this mommy is going to shed a few tears....but I know my girl is going to love school and have a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Those Dandy Dillards said...

Preschool is so fun! She is going to love it. I wish that I could go sometimes... :)