Saturday, November 1, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Little Girl's Bathroom Edition

Before
After
Before

After

We did a huge overhaul on E's bathroom before she was born to create a blue and white, spa-like look in our home's jack-and-jill bathroom. (Prior to the blue and white? Peachy pink "string" wallpaper and matching countertops and peeling vinyl flooring....ew!)

But since E's birth, I've been looking for a little girl-appropriate shower curtain and items that match her bedding but didn't look too trendy. I finally found what I'd been searching for -- and it was on super sale, and Gramma offered to pay for part of it! What a deal!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi! You're the winner of a custom bow holder! Please contact me at addiessimplebabybows@gmail.com and I'll get started on the bow holder!

R said...

congrats, asc! i'm so happy that one of MY friends won! :0)