Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sweet memories...

Last night we went to the mall for a mini date night. We got Chick Fil A for dinner and did a little window shopping. (E ate almost half of my sandwich....and I'd fed her dinner before we left!!!)

Right before we left for the evening, dear hubby and I stopped to get Starbucks. While we were waiting for my peppermint mocha latte, I was showing E how you can toss pennies into the water. My sweet girl liked holding a penny, and didn't understand why Mommy would want her to throw it away! Finally, we convinced her to toss her penny (with help) into the sparkling blue water. Then she held my hand and marched down the mall in her new big girl tennis shoes, pleased with herself and having such a fun time.

Sweet times with my girl and my dear hubby....I love it!

No comments: