Monday, October 8, 2007

Zzzzzzzzzzz...........


I.....am......so......tired.


Sweet baby girl has had a bad cough and congestion since last Thursday.


Sweet baby girl is teething madly (yes, people, there is still only ONE tooth).


Mommy catches bad cough and congestion from sweet baby girl - as a result Mommy sounds like a bullfrog with a bad bark!


Mommy has several big work projects going - usually exhilarating, but in this case, rather exhausting, when all you want to do is go to bed and pull the covers over your head and SLEEP! (but you can't sleep because you keep bark/coughing and your sweet baby girl does too...)

3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Hey thinks for stopping by! Any friend of Kim's is a friend of mine! I love her to pieces!

Yes, Kim I said that for all of blogland.

Have a great day!
Susan

R said...

Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I've lurked on yours from Kim's a time or two, too. :0)

Actually, you've always looked familiar to me. I think we may have gone to the same college!

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I'm not either--just caught a nasty cough yesterday. :0( I, too, was given a new freelance project today, so that makes things even worse!

Kimmy said...

Hope you are feeling better... man, those coughs can take it out of a momma for sure... (Glad you and R have connected... R was in my Bible study at college... maybe y'all met?) ~ Kim