Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Calgon, take me away....

It's been a little "too exciting" around here lately. The cat got sick on the carpet three times yesterday, did something else unmentionable on the carpet once, and then proceeded to get sick on our bed not too long before I was hoping to crawl in and pull the covers over my head.

Sweet E fell and cracked her noggin' really hard on our bathroom tile floor and has a big, purple goose egg. This evening she scratched her face on something (still trying to figure that out)....and I'd been contemplating doing Christmas pictures this week! (maybe not...)

And now, this evening, the kitchen sink is plugged up. I don't mean sort of, I mean NO WATER DRAINS OUT. Fun. So hubby has been working on that this evening.

This scary situation took place only blocks from our home -- right next to our pediatrician's office. We could hear the news helicopters during dinner. A very sad situation.

On a completely brighter note, I've really been enjoying reading this blog. Check it out.

1 comment:

Philip Heath said...

That is a scary story! BTW, there is an extra http// in the link.