Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tears...

Tonight, my baby girl E cried so hard, that it made me cry....hard.

She has been really doing great with walking and was cruising around the living room....she tripped on something and went headfirst/facefirst into our coffee table and went nuts, of course. Hubby couldn't tell who was crying harder, E or me. Especially, since we saw it happen, but couldn't do anything to stop it. E is fine now - with a few bruises to show off - but it was one of those parenting moments that just rips your heart out. It wasn't the first, and I'm sure it won't be the last....

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

ouch... ouch...

I remember when my kiddos have hurt themselves and there little bodies would just hake with pain... it hurts mommy too... I feel for you! I hope she is better... ~ kim