Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Java Jolt...

Yes, E really is checking out a bag of Starbucks coffee in this photo. Coffee is a staple item in our house, and I've been drinking too much of it lately, trying to keep up with an active baby, stay on top of several exciting (but exhausting!) freelance projects and prepare for an out of town trip.

I am thankful for...

...timers on coffee makers
...a husband who 'puts the coffee together' at night so it starts brewing before 7 a.m.
...my favorite coffee mugs
...that addictive "hit" you get from your first few hot sips of coffee in the a.m. -- bliss!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how big she's getting! So cute!

Thank goodness for caffeine!

Kimmy said...

I know I've said this before... and I'll say it again... we are SUCH kindred spirits... I LOVE Starbucks and it's the highlight of my day. It makes me happy... and I'm so glad I can still have it on my meal plan. Yum.. I love my special mugs, too... crack me up. Do you use a regular sized mug or BIG ones Starbucks sells???? ~ Kim