Friday, July 6, 2007

TGIF!


Is it really Friday? This week has been kind of goofy with a holiday in the middle on Wednesday. And dear hubby had to work part of the day that day, anyway, so figuring out what day of the week it is has been challenging this week.


In the new experience department: E tried watermelon (not so sure about that), hamburger (loved it!) and steak (loved it! - my little meat eater...) this week.


We're looking forward to library story time again today....next week is the last week of story time until the end of August. I suppose the library ladies deserve a summer break, but E and I will miss going. She really enjoys the songs, stories and other children, and I love watching her learn!


TGIF! Even though it doesn't really feel like it! :-)

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

she is too cute... I love that picture... she looks like summer! ~ kim