Friday, July 20, 2007

Contain yourself...

Have you ever been out shopping and REALLY wanted something, but knew you shouldn't buy it? Happens to all of us a lot of the time, right? I had it happen again last week....since I've become a Mom, our budget is definitely tighter, and I can't buy whatever I want, whenever I want like I used to. Last week I was really debating on a Very Bradley-like bag and a few other gifts for friends that caught my eye at a cute little gift shop....but I made myself walk away and told myself I'd think about it overnight. Know what? The urge to purchase most of the items went away! There is one little gift that is TOO PERFECT for a friend that I may go back and purchase. But I can honestly say I'm glad I waited on the other items. Phew!

(That being said, I spent way too much at WalMart SuperCenter and Sam's Club this week....those darn places will get you every time...groceries and then some...)

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

yeah, instead have a jewelry party and get lots of FREE jewelry... (o: hee-hee! ~ Kim