Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Daily: 2

Each year that goes by, we seem to get a little busier, a little more frantic. More school activities for E. More friends. More parties. More involvements. More commitments  Less sleep. Less patience. Less free time. Less sleep. (oh, wait, I already said that...)

This year, I am determined to let some things go.  I didn't put up as many Christmas decorations. I may not make as many kinds of cookies.  I will still send out gobs of Christmas card (hey, some traditions you just don't mess with! I love sending and receiving mail!) I will make time to craft and create and read and spend quality time with my daughter and spend nourishing, bonding times with my family.

More....and less.  It's what I'm striving for this year.  What about you?

No comments: