Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Crazy nuts. . .

We have had a super busy summer so far: swimming lessons, Mommy-n-E school, visits from out of town friends, and much more.  This week, we are totally consumed by the wonderful-fun-but-totally-exhausting process that is Vacation Bible School. For the second year in a row, I am in charge of crafts for preschool 3's through grade 6....and I don't do it alone, believe me, I have some totally amazing helpers.  The leader of my "big kid" room has been with me doing this for two years, and a young lady in my preschool room has, too - they are both rock stars in their little art domains with the children - it's awesome to see them in action!










The whole process awesome and crazy all at the same time. So much planning goes into each activity, then the mornings go by in a flash. We had 99 kids at the church yesterday - some of whom we've never met - it was awesome to spend some time with them and have fun with them and show them Jesus. Two days down, three to go.  Thank you, Jesus, for the opportunity to work hard and have fun with these great helpers and amazing kiddos!

No comments: