Monday, May 31, 2010

E's family birthday party...






After several weeks of delay due to sickness and crazy schedules, we were finally able to have E's family birthday party! Poor E, she's been so confused...with all of the birthday celebrating, she cannot figure out if her birthday is "over" yet or not. This morning, she saw that I'd already turned my calendar to June. She said "Mom, I do not want it to be June yet, that means my birthday is really over now!). Yes, baby, I think it really is over now, after several parties, a tea party, playdates and all kinds of fun!

E has told me for months that she wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and that she wanted a "Curious George party"....so we made it happen! Such fun!

1 comment:

Stacey R said...

You guys know how to celebrate! Love it!