Saturday, January 16, 2010

Motivation...






We just booked a week-long beach vacation for our family for this summer. We are so excited and so thrilled to have something so wonderful to look forward to. I will look at these photos each day to motivate me to eat better (to look better in shorts and/or a swimsuit) and to spend carefully (so I will be able to save my pennies to pay for this beautiful condo and travel expenses.). It's so good to have something so fun and positive to look forward to! :) Here's to having positive goals....and such a wonderful reward at the end!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks amazing!! You guys deserve it. Where are you going?

Stacey R said...

How exciting!!! You guys are going to have the best time!

Anonymous said...

I want to go - - - O wait I am.

Kim said...

That is a gorgeous place. We go to the beach each summer, but our place is never that nice! Positive goals are a good thing.

Kimmy said...

Oh man! Makes me want to go to the beach right now...!!!! You will have a GREAT time... ~ kim

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.