Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Kind of like Abby Cadabby..."






While we were getting her dressed for the local church fall festival we attended last weekend, E proclaimed..."Mommy, I look so sparkle-y and pretty ... I am a fairy, kind of like Abby Cadabby!" (For those of you who do not know, Abby is Elmo's buddy on Sesame Street....Elmo is one of E's favorites....and for those of you who don't know who Elmo is....well, you have no idea what you are missing!) :)

And, just for the record....while E was standing in front of the mirror, I saw her furrow her brow in concentration several times. I asked her what was wrong....she told me she thought her wings were broken, as she was trying to "take off" and nothing was happening....

(If you listen carefully to the video, you hear her say "I have wings, and a skirt, kind of like a ballet skirt, but more like an Abby one!" ... and then there's that precious little girl giggle!)

Fun times with my girl! Fun times, indeed!

No comments: