Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Grocery shopping fun...


I had such a sweet morning with my girl. After several days of high fevers, an upset stomach and general horrid virus ick for our sweet E, she is feeling much better, and we both HAD to get out of the house this morning. After a quick stop at SuperT*rget to check out the Dollar Spot, we headed to one of our favorite places to get groceries. This place has some amazing deals on produce. Our family is eating so much healthier since I started shopping there, and we're trying fruits and vegetables we normally wouldn't try.

E and I always have a blast strolling through the store, scoping the deals, and E enjoys telling me the names of all of the produce items she sees. After we get home, she always begs me to get "her steps" (a stepstool in our kitchen) so she can help me unload the bags. Today, she helped me put all of our apples into the fruit bowl...and apparently saw that they made great building blocks, too!

She also helped me put our boxes of organic mac n cheese in the pantry...she was so proud to be such a big helper.

I love that sweet girl of mine -- and I am so glad she's feeling so much better!

1 comment:

Marc & Amy said...

Glad she's feeling better! My mother-in-law says you can find them wherever Wilton cake supplies are sold-- she thinks Hobby Lobby has 'em. Aren't they SOOO cute?