Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Overheard, part two...

...C'mon, kitty, let's watch a show!
(namely Curious George...and no, the cat was not interested)

...Mommy, I need a hug!
(when Mommy was being "mean" and making her eat a dinner of ham, green beans and peaches...)

...Help! Help! I need my Elmo slippers!
(a popular Christmas gift that she's been wearing often!)

...Mommy, thank you SO much!
(After I vacuumed the house...who know it deserved such thanks! Hey, at least someone thanks me!)

...Oh no, what happened?
(After she actually went in the little potty...)

...Mommy, get broccoli - I LOVE broccoli!
(As we were grocery shopping last week - this one warms my heart!)

1 comment:

R said...

i cleaned the girls' bathroom the other day and when M walked in she said, "oh mommy, mmmmm. it smells so good in here! thank you!" i was so happy she'd recognized my efforts. :0)

and oh to one day hear that my children love broccoli...that's wonderful!