Thursday, September 11, 2008

Green smoothie challenge...



My friend Kim is always involved in the most interesting stuff. Recently, she's become more and more involved in healthful and organic eating, and she inspired me to try the Green Smoothie Challenge ...

We're not doing the smoothies EVERY day, but we've tried a few. This morning, hubby and I both enjoyed a smoothie full of pears, banana, spinach and a few leftover strawberries and grapes. It was surprisingly good and and so good for you!

2 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

I love green smoothies! They're fun, delicious, soooo nutritious, high energy, filling... I could go on and on :)

Cheers to green smoothies!

Kristen

Kimmy said...

I'm proud of your smoothie... looks yummy...

thanks for your kind words regarding Rex... it's weird around here with out him but we know we made the best decision... *sigh*