Monday, August 25, 2008

Note to self...

...do not feed Chinese food to young children.

This morning, Mom, E and I met for a fun girlie morning of shopping and lunch out...we headed to a fun, yummy place that I haven't visited since my working girl days. Mom and I ordered an appetizer and a lunch special for the three of us to split. E loved the hot and sour soup and moderately enjoyed honey chicken and rice. I'd also brought her some yogurt and milk.

Here I am being all proud that my daughter is such a foodie that she likes interesting foods aside from kid standards like chicken nuggets and mac-n-cheese....

That pride vanished this afternoon as poor E had quite the upset stomach, leaving this mommy either changing smelly diapers or rocking a poor sad E...who has quite a red bottom!

I don't think we'll be having any more baby foodie adventures any time soon...we'll stick with the basics for now!

2 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

awwww, poor girl! Well, at least she had the desire to try it in the first place! You live & you learn, I guess!

Kimmy said...

oopps.... (o: Yeah... I know I have notes to myself like that some where... now where did I put them? ha!