Saturday, September 8, 2007

Happy Baby...


I love, love, love the Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Crib Toy...I always have....it's been something soothing to E in her crib from birth, and the peaceful lights and music are a sweet comfort to her as she falls asleep.


This morning, E woke around 7:30, and played and talked in her crib for a while...suddenly I heard a symphony of music from her room -- she'd switched on the music setting on the aquarium, and played in her bed while the music went on and on ....I heard her talking to her stuffed dog and chattering to the "other baby" in her crib mirror. E played in her bed for almost an hour before demanding to get out for breakfast! What a cheerful, happy, peaceful way to start the day!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

that is too great... I never had anything like that for my kiddos... and how cute that she played and chatted... very peaceful way to begin a day in deed! ~ kim

Kimmy said...

by the way... thank you for your kind comment re: our anniversary! very encouraging... and so blessed that you remember our wedding... ~ Kim