Monday, February 11, 2008

Two doctors in one day...

Because we are blessed with "Gramma Mondays" and mom is available to watch E, I have made some much-overdue doctors appointments for myself this month. This morning, I had my eyes checked (yes, my vision is worse, yes, something weird is still going on with my corneas, yes, I need new glasses and contacts again...no surprise there).

Then, this afternoon, I took E back to the doctor for another ear/nose check....(yes, she has mystery congestion again, yes, she has fluid in her ears again *ARGH!* yes, the doctor is baffled....and yes, I am sure it will go into an ear infection again) Doctor is considering low dose meds to try to keep her well and "get her through the winter"....but around here lately, it's been winter one day, and summer the next! So frustrating....what's a mom to do?

Two doctors in one day? With freelance work sandwiched in-between... (have you ever tried to work on your your computer while your eyes are dialated? It's interesting...) I'm tired! This mom is going to go have a glass of wine!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yuck!! I definitely think you deserve a glass of wine after two doctor visits. Actually, just one would constitute a glass of wine. Who am I kidding, reaching the end of any day with a little one deserves a glass of wine!